- The Liver is the only visceral organ capable of regeneration. This regeneration can last between 8-15 days.
- Tears have anti-bacterial properties which keeps germs away from the eye surface.
- The red blood cells have a lifespan of 120 days, after which new cells are formed to replace those lost.
- Socializing with people, just like learning new skills, helps in lowering the chances of developing Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. We are in fact social beings.
- Glucose is the brain’s most preferred source of energy. For optimum performance.